[Dovecot] [Solved] Kerberos GSSAPI - proper item name in keytab

Stanislav Klinkov klinkov at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 2 14:26:10 EEST 2011

> Thanks for sharing solved problem.

Thanks for participation too.

> But I think this question better to forward to Kerberos mailing list.

Unfortunately, I have difficulties with making a competent wording of my
question. Source codes of KRB5 libs explode my brain. I cant understand
them deeply and find the exact function that is directly dependent on
network configuration. So, if someone would give me a hint, I'll try to
continue my "investigation" to get to the truth. :)