[Dovecot] How to get rid of sub-folders ?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Sep 12 13:40:12 EEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 16:22 +0100, Spyros Tsiolis wrote:

> OK, no answers on my previous e-mail. I'll rephrase it.
> How can I get rid of subfolders on a users' tree-like structure on dovecot ?
> Which file must I "touch" ?

This still isn't very understandable. You can delete subfolders with
either IMAP client (= IMAP DELETE command) or simply rm -rf in the
filesystem.

Or do you mean moving the subfolders to be root level folders? Again
IMAP client should be able to do this, or in filesystem level (assuming
Maildir++) you'd do something like:
mv ~/Maildir/.root.subfolder ~/Maildir/.subfolder