[Dovecot] multiple "imapc namespaces" Re: 2.1: imapc LIST problem / usage question

Lutz Preßler Lutz.Pressler at SerNet.DE
Mon Sep 12 14:20:06 EEST 2011

On Mo, 12 Sep 2011, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> > > I don't really understand. You're already returning per-user imapc
> > > namespace from userdb. What's missing?
> > One local dovecot user, multiple remote IMAP servers included in different
> > namespaces.
>
> I think you should be able to return e.g. "namespace=ns1 ns2" and then
> return namespaces for namespace/ns1/* and namespace/ns2/*.
Now _I_ don't really understand ;-). This is necessary, yes, but how
do I set different remote parameters (imapc_host, imapc_user, ...)
for each one?

Lutz