[Dovecot] Virtual Folder configuration problem.

Terry Carmen terry at cnysupport.com
Mon Sep 26 17:14:28 EEST 2011

----- Message from Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> ---------
     Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:38:44 -0400
     From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com>
  Subject: Re: [Dovecot] Virtual Folder configuration problem.
       To: dovecot at dovecot.org

> On 2011-09-24 9:30 PM, Terry Carmen <terry at cnysupport.com> wrote:
>> This is with dovecot 2.0.beta6 (3156315704ef)
>>
>> Does anybody have any suggestions?
>
> Upgrade - which probably won't fix your problem, but because the
> version you're using is so old should be considered a requirement
> before asking for further help.

It's the version that came with Centos 6. I was keeping it to maintain
compatibility with the Cendos distribution.

In any case, I'll probably try an upgrade later today, because even
after adding the default namespace config, the virtual folders still
don't work and it suddenly began complaining about not supporting TLS.

Terry