[Dovecot] Subscription File

Carlos Mennens carloswill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:16:34 EEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Charles Marcus
<CMarcus at media-brokers.com> wrote:
> Right-click on any folder under the account, then click 'Subscribe'...

I don't think we're on the same page here. I restored the folders off
tape and moved them back into her 'Maildir' directory on the server.
She doesn't see them in Webmail or Thunderbird clients because they
are not listed in this 'subscribe' text file Dovecot uses to display
the folders to the user. She can't right click what she can't see. The
folders are sitting in her Maildir and I can see them on the
server...I'm just missing how we can see or present these folders to
the user so she can see / subscribe the folders.

Sorry if I'm missing something here...