[Dovecot] Segmentation fault in dovecot director lmtp service

Reinhard Vicinus r.vicinus at metaways.de
Thu Sep 1 11:26:20 EEST 2011

Hi,

sorry for my late reply. I have run dovecot with your patch for a week
and i wasn't able to reproduce the segmentation fault and it also hasn't
occurred during normal operation since then.

Thanks
Reinhard

--
Reinhard Vicinus
Metaways Infosystems GmbH

E-Mail: r.vicinus at metaways.de
Web:    http://www.metaways.de
Tel:    +49 (0)40 317031-524
Fax:    +49 (0)40 317031-10

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Lübeck HRB 4508 AH
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H. Thaele