[Dovecot] sieve vacation problem (discarding)

Lampa lampacz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:34:40 EEST 2011

Hello,

i'm using 1.2.15 version on debian.

I'm getting "discarding vacation response for message implicitly
delivered to <user at domain.com>"

I have domain domain.com which has alias do-main.com.

When sending email to main domain (domain.com) seems to be ok, but for
aliased domain getting discard ;(

I tried "scary things" from
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2009-August/042360.html

require ["vacation", "variables", "envelope"];

if envelope :matches "to" "*" {
        set "envto" "${1}";

        vacation
                :days 1
                :addresses ["${envto}"]
                :subject "Out of order..."

"Body message";
}

Is implemented :addresses ["*"] in later 1.2 version ?

Where is problem?

What i must to do to get this thing working ?

Upgrading to version 2.x isn't solution for me now.

Thank you for advices and help.
--
Lampa