[Dovecot] Dovecot stones

Christian Rohmann christian.rohmann at frittentheke.de
Sun Apr 1 19:38:07 EEST 2012

Hey all,

On 04/01/2012 11:13 AM, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> I'm using dovecot on vps, how can i use dovecot stone? Is it enough to
> use photo of stone as boot splash or should i start dovecot with
> LD_PRELOAD="/path_to_photo.jpg"?

Valid questions, what about Dovecot vStones?

Apart from this practical issue, who is your marketing advisor? Timo in
cloudy times like these, one needs product names that assure customers
it's compatible to the Cloud:

I suggest something like:
  Dovecot CloudProtector Stone 2000 S
  Dovecot CloudProtector Stone 4500 GT
  Dovecot CloudProtector Stone 6900 GTX turbo

Also for such sheer value in less nightly calls on broken servers, you
need to price the things higher. This will underline that the stones are
of exceptional quality and energy.

Regards

Christian