[Dovecot] Dovecot stones

Mark Moseley moseleymark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:33:32 EEST 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> For the last few days I've been thinking about my company and what it really should do, and as much as the current plan seems reasonable, I think in good conscience I really can't help but to bring up an alternative plan:

I'm slightly concerned that there's been no mention of what license
these stones are going to be released under. GPL2? GPL3? Apache? I'm
just hoping these aren't some sort of "open core" stones that will
only work for basic features but that I'll end up needing to buy
"Enterprise-grade stones"  to cover large clusters.