[Dovecot] Bug tracker

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed Apr 11 10:25:22 EEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 09:49:18AM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> > I didn't see open source as a requirement, so then I would give a plug
> > for Jira, which is the nicest/prettiest thing :-)
>
> I don't think it supports one of my requirements:
>
> > I would have the option of adding a comment that doesn't go to the mailing list
>
> Unless that's been added in a newer version.

There is an option for restricting who can view your comment, plus
"Email notifications will only be sent to people who have permission to
view the relevant issue"

	http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+a+Notification+Scheme

so I would expect it to be possible to define that the mailinglist is
not member of a group-b, while everyone else is, and restrict the comment to that group.

But best would probably be to discuss it with atlassion support...

  -jf