[Dovecot] POP3 dele to Trash?

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Sat Apr 7 02:40:01 EEST 2012

To simplify recovery of accidentally deleted messages we'd like to send
all messages that are deleted by pop clients to their Trash folder.
(Which is auto expired already.)  This allows a POP client who deletes
an important email to restore it themselves by logging into our webmail
client and move the lost message from Trash to the Inbox where it would
be fetched by their client again.

Has anyone already done this?  Should this be possible via a plugin?
I see the deleted-to-trash imap plugin.  We are using Maildir if it
makes a difference.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way