[Dovecot] virtual folder - crash while searching

Wed Aug 1 13:53:04 EEST 2012

On 2012-08-01 2:09 AM, Matthias Rieber <ml-dovecot at zu-con.org> wrote:
> I've upgraded from dovecot 2.0 to 2.1. When I perform a header search in
> a virtual folder dovecot crashes.

Sorry, our crystal ball is broken, although Timo can sometimes get his
to work, how I don't know... ;)

doveconf -n output?

Logs (untrimmed) showing the events leading to the crash?

> Here's the stacktrace:
>
> http://pastebin.com/urSDDzku

Stack trace *may* be useful to Timo, but first, please provide bare
minimum details of your system/config/errors as requested above - as you
should do *always* when asking for support for any software on any mail
support list...

--

Best regards,

Charles