[Dovecot] imap(xxxxxxxx): Error: opendir(/user/xxxxxxxx/.imap) failed: No such file or directory

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Wed Aug 1 14:21:31 EEST 2012

On 08/01/2012 01:16 PM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 2012-08-01 7:03 AM, Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet at esiee.fr> wrote:
>> Yes sorry I forgot :-(
>>
>> See attached the doveconf -n output
>
> Logs?

All lines are IDENTICALS except the user id
I put MY login but it happen for ALL users when they connect

Aug 01 13:06:09 imap(bonnetf): Error: opendir(/user/bonnetf/.imap)
failed: No such file or directory

BTW : I use real unix users thru nss_ldap & pam_ldap auth, no virtual user

--
CYBERDROID Inc.

Frank BONNET

01.45.92.66.17

Service des Moyens Informatiques Generaux

ESIEE PARIS
Cité Descartes / BP 99
93162 NOISY-LE-GRAND Cedex
http://www.esiee.fr <http://www.esiee.fr/>