[Dovecot] ACL with MySQL dict => full table scans (was: v2.1.9 released)

Roland Rosenfeld rrosenfeld at netcologne.de
Thu Aug 2 11:42:57 EEST 2012

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I've again mostly finished reading and answering most of the mails in
> Dovecot mailing list. There are a couple annoyingly difficult / time
> consuming bugreport mails that I haven't replied to yet, but if anyone
> thinks I should have replied to something already feel free to resend
> the mail.

I'm not sure where my request was annoying or difficult, but I didn't
read an answer to it ;-)
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2012-July/067130.html

Maybe you could have a look at it...

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
Roland Rosenfeld  -  Content Delivery  -  NED  -  Technik
NetCologne Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH  -  HRB 25580, AG Köln