[Dovecot] redirect actions exceeds policy limit

Mike Greene mikeg at rockisland.com
Tue Aug 7 19:32:12 EEST 2012

Thank you David,

I saw that in the share/docs but we didn't have the /conf.d/ folder or any of the extra conf files in place.  I created that directory, copied the file over, made my changes and all is well again.

Not sure why things were setup the way they were, after looking at the other files in conf.d it would appear the previous sysadmin had merged a lot of those bits and pieces into the main dovecot.conf file.  Perhaps leftovers from v1.x days.

Will likely address that down the road when we update that server.

Mike Greene
Rock Island Technology Solutions, Inc.
San Juan Islands, WA. 360-378-5884 x201