[Dovecot] Dovecot with Company - level Quota

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Aug 8 16:20:15 EEST 2012

On 7.8.2012, at 18.17, Kavish Karkera wrote:

> We are using maildir as quota-backend , and performing user level quota, which is working fine.  (using dovecot 2.x ).
>
> Now the requirement is to , restrict the quota to client / company level along with user level quota.

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2010-May/049168.html

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota/Dict

The quota recalculation (also means setting the initial quota) is still a problem. I guess it could be possible to fix nowadays since you can also script it by doing something like:

doveadm quota get -u '*@example.com' and sum up the quota values and update the domain quota.