[Dovecot] dsync backup gets stuck... fails

Jeff Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Tue Aug 14 23:01:58 EEST 2012

	I ran a rsync on the mailboxes that I was having issues with. I re-ran
rsync until I had a full sync with no further updates. Then I ran a
dsync. dsync was able to run without issue.
	If I wipe out the target directory and re-run dsync, I'm back to dsync
getting stuck. Running rsync on mdbox files is not optimal. What else
can I do to track down the issue?
	I've contacted Timo's company about payed support so we can get a fix
for this issue. I hope to hear from them soon.

			...Jeff