[Dovecot] quota: ignore deleted messages (?)

Daniel Parthey daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Aug 26 02:28:33 EEST 2012

Sven Hartge wrote:
> I want to use LMTP to deliver the mails.
> Would this nested plugin configuration work to disable quota:
>
> protocol lmtp {
>   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins sieve
>   plugin {
>     quota = dict:Benutzer-Quota::noenforcing:proxy::quota
>   }
> }

Concerning
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2012-June/066298.html

I'm using MySQL userdb, but just want to keep things
as simple as possible (KISS principle).

What would the configuration look like if I want to setup
one lmtp service with quota enforcing on port 10024 and
another lmtp service without enforcing on port 20024?
Especially how to define two "protocol lmtp" sections
which are assigned to their specific service?

Will this work with two simple 'nested configuration'
or will I need to define SQL statements in the userdb
lookup which selects "noenforcing" depending on local port?

Regards
Daniel
--
https://plus.google.com/103021802792276734820