[Dovecot] replication chain

Костырев Александр Алексеевич a.kostyrev at serverc.ru
Tue Aug 7 15:04:36 EEST 2012

good day!

I wonder if it is possible to make a chain of replication in dovecot 2.1.9.
Now I'm using two way replication(I use proxy to redirect users) and it's working just fine but
is it possible to setup replication like this:

serverA ---> serverB --> server C
	  <---

I've added additional mail_replica2 on serverB
and after restart dovecot didn't complain about errors,
with doveconf -n I am able to see two replica's settings but
user's mails aren't replicating to server C.
no errors in logs.
I want to use server C as backup server with lvm snapshots.