[Dovecot] For the wishlist

Jost Krieger Jost.Krieger+dovecot at rub.de
Tue Aug 7 15:43:08 EEST 2012

I would like very much to have a "doveadm copy", which probably could be
made out of "doveadm move" by removing ca. 2 lines (and changing a few
strings from "move" to "copy").

This would make it a lot easier to script quite a few things without using
a real imap client. I can run around this by doing an import followed by
a move but this will duplicate the mails (even when using mdbox).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jost Krieger
--
| Helft Spam ausrotten!                HTML in Mail ist unhöflich. |
| Postmaster, JAPH, manchmal Wahrsager               am RZ der RUB |