[Dovecot] [OT] MS Exchange Alternative?

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Tue Dec 4 21:00:06 EET 2012

Am 04.12.2012 19:07, schrieb Bob Miller:
>   for outlook you need a 20 euro plugin to support caldav and
> outlook is a terrible imap client, thunderbird doesn't support the
> shared address book thing yet,
Outlook is a terrible imap client until including office 2007, with 2010
things have changed a bit since they seem to have abandoned the PST idea
which effectively meant "If I cannot find the mail on my disk I will not
even ask the server for it". All clients have caching mechanisms but
this one was horrible.

JC