[Dovecot] IMAP instead of Maildir on Ubuntu Precise

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:12:13 EET 2012

Heh, yes, err, I realized that after sending the question.  Let me ask it
this way then:

1.) am I using IMAP? and how do I test that it's working.
2.) I can connect to the IMAP server, dovecot-imapd, on localhost?

I want to read these messages with Thunderbird, and enter "localhost" to
"download" the e-mails.

thanks,

Thufir