[Dovecot] need help with dovecot-lda

Andreas Meyer anmeyer at anup.de
Sat Dec 15 21:54:20 EET 2012

Ben Morrow <ben at morrow.me.uk> wrote:

> > dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
> >    flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/etc/postfix/script.sh ${sender}
> >    ${recipient}
>
> OK, then I think the problem is entirely on the Postfix side: it's not
> even attempting to deliver the mail to Dovecot. You need to ask on a
> Postfix list.

And finally I think I found the problem. There is a transportmap in postfix
integrated that says:

anup.de        virtual
.anup.de       virtual

I chanched this to

anup.de        dovecot
.anup.de       dovecot

and mail gets delivered. Even when I comment that map, mail is
delivered because of virtual_transport = dovecot. Mail never reached
the service dovecot because of that transportmap.

You are so great! Thank you all for being so patient and for your help!
Now I can go on.

> Ben

Andreas