[Dovecot] dovecot index errors since 2.1.12

Morten Stevens mstevens at imt-systems.com
Wed Dec 19 01:22:28 EET 2012

On 18.12.2012 23:44, Timo Sirainen wrote:

>>> Could you try if this fix helps? http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/bded819417d9
>>
>> Thanks for the quick reply, but it doesn't help.
>
> Can you easily reproduce this with a new empty user, using some simple IMAP commands? Or alternatively running imaptest tool? http://imapwiki.org/ImapTest

I'm not able to reproduce this with a new empty user and I am also not
able to reproduce this error after I deleted the affected folders and
recreated them.

> Also send your full doveconf -n output. And especially: are you using zlib plugin compression? Storing attachments separately?

No zlib compression and we do not save the attachments separately.

Do you still need the full doveconf -n output? I think it's fixed with
commit bded819417d9.

Best regards,

Morten