[Dovecot] environment variables not set

Nikolai Tsvetkov koko at cybcom.net
Wed Dec 19 18:03:59 EET 2012

Thank you! I tried, but only with first line and it didn't work. Now
everything is fine.

Here is a snippet if anyone gets in trouble like me:

service imap {
    executable = imap relayctl
}
service relayctl {
  executable = script-login /usr/local/bin/envdir /etc/relay-ctrl
/usr/local/bin/relay-ctrl-chdir /usr/local/bin/dovecot-settcpremoteip
/usr/local/bin/relay-ctrl-allow
  user = $default_internal_user
  unix_listener relayctl {
  }