[Dovecot] Any possibility of running query after sucessful login?

Jacek Osiecki joshua at hybrid.pl
Thu Feb 16 13:18:15 EET 2012

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 09:41:52AM +0100, Jacek Osiecki wrote:
>> I was just wondering if there is any possibility of running another
>> query after successful login - just to fill some extra field like
>> "last_login"?
> We touch a file in /var/log/activemailaccounts/$username on every
> successful login trough postlogin scripting:
>
> 	http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting

By the way, is such thing possible for other processess? For example, I'd
like to set in mysql table information that mail has been delivered using
lmtp. Would something like this work?

protocol lmtp {
   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins sieve
   executable = lmtp postlmtp
}

Greetings,
--
Jacek Osiecki joshua at ceti.pl GG:3828944
I don't want something I need. I want something I want.