[Dovecot] [Dovecot-news] v2.1.0 released

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Feb 16 19:42:18 EET 2012

On Feb 16, 2012, at 12:06 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Here's finally the the stable v2.1 release. I expect this release to be quite stable, since it's already being used in several large installations.

Looks like there's a problem on Mac OS X 10.5 (ppc):

Feb 16 12:35:42 gandalf dovecot[28047]: master: Dovecot v2.1.0 starting up (core dumps disabled)
Feb 16 12:35:42 gandalf dovecot[28047]: master: Fatal: kevent(EV_ADD, READ, 16) failed: Invalid argument

I took a cursory look at the source, but didn't notice anything obvious...

--
Daniel J. Luke