[Dovecot] LDA alias resolution problems..

Mon Feb 27 17:22:45 EET 2012

On 2012-02-27 10:10 AM, Nick Warr <nick at mobilia.it> wrote:
> Il 27/02/2012 15.58, Charles Marcus ha scritto:
>> Update to the *latest* version - for 2.0, that would be 2.0.18, for
>> 2.1, it is 2.1.1

> Talk to the CentOS guys for me, and tell em to get on the ball :)

Don't point fingers - this is why I would never use a distro that locks
you into ancient/unsupported versions of mission critical software.

That said, there is usually a viable solution - I'm sure there are
alternative CentOS repositories that offer up to date versions of things
like postfix, dovecot, apache and other mission critical software. Even
Debian stable (worst offender for locking you into ancient versions of
software) offers such repositories.

--

Best regards,

Charles