[Dovecot] Automatic Debian packages for Dovecot v2.2.

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sun Feb 19 14:21:44 EET 2012

Hi,

For our testing enthusiasts I've created new automatic Debian
repositories for Dovecot v2.2. Repositories are available for Debian
oldstable, stable and testing, on both i386 and am64. Read the following
wiki item for more information:

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PrebuiltBinaries#Automatically_Built_Packages

The repository for Dovecot v1.2 has been defunct for a few months now
and is expected to be removed soon.

For the coming month or so, the builders at Xi will not be active during
Dutch daytime. There are some issues with the virtual host's I/O
performance that need to be resolved first.

Regards,

Stephan.