[Dovecot] ACL with IMAP proxying

Alexis Lelion alexis.lelion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:22:02 EET 2012

Hi Timo,

Thanks for your prompt answer, I wasn't expecting an answer that soon ;-)
I just tried your workaround, and actually, master_user is properly set to
the username, but then is overriden with the proxy login again :

Jan  6 13:14:19 mail01 dovecot: imap: Debug: Added userdb setting:
mail=maildir:/var/vmail/domain/user
Jan  6 13:14:19 mail01 dovecot: imap: Debug: Added userdb setting:
plugin/quota=dirsize:storage=0
Jan  6 13:14:19 mail01 dovecot: imap: Debug: Added userdb setting:
plugin/master_user=user
Jan  6 13:14:19 mail01 dovecot: imap: Debug: Added userdb setting:
plugin/master_user=proxy

Is there any other flag I can set to avoid this? (Something like Y for the
password)?

Alexis