[Dovecot] Newbie: LDA Isn't Logging

Michael Papet mpapet at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 07:34:31 EET 2012

I did some testing on a Debian testing VM.  I built 2.0.17 from sources and copied the config straight over from the malfunctioning machine.

LDA logging worked.  So, it could be something about my system.  But,  running /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver still doesn't return a value on the command line as documented on the wiki.

I've attached strace files from both the malfunctioning Debian packages machine and the built from sources VM.  Unfortunately, I'm a new strace user, so I don't know what it all means.

Michael