[Dovecot] Dsync and compressed mailboxes

Dovecot-GDH ghandidrivesahumvee at rocketfish.com
Fri Jan 13 20:59:02 EET 2012

The dsync process will be aware of whatever configuration file it refers to.

The best thing to do is to set up a separate instance of Dovecot with compression enabled (really not that hard to do) and point dsync to that separate instances's configuration.

Mailboxes written by dsync will be compressed.