[Dovecot] v2.1.rc3 released

Kirill A. Shutemov kirill at shutemov.name
Mon Jan 16 17:05:05 EET 2012

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 09:40:44PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/rc/dovecot-2.1.rc3.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/rc/dovecot-2.1.rc3.tar.gz.sig
>
> Whops, rc2 was missing a file. I always run "make distcheck", which
> should catch these, but recently it has always failed due to clang
> static checking giving one "error" that I didn't really want to fix.
> Because of that the distcheck didn't finish and didn't check for the
> missing file.
>
> So, anyway, I've made clang happy again, and now that I see how bad idea
> it is to just ignore the failed distcheck, I won't do that again in
> future. :)

./autogen failed:

$ ./autogen.sh
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.in and
libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros in-tree.
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.
src/plugins/fts/Makefile.am:52: `pkglibexecdir' is not a legitimate directory for `SCRIPTS'
Makefile.am:24: `pkglibdir' is not a legitimate directory for `DATA'
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
$ automake --version | head -1
automake (GNU automake) 1.11.2

--
 Kirill A. Shutemov