[Dovecot] Performance of Maildir vs sdbox/mdbox

Lee Standen lee at standen.id.au
Wed Jan 18 17:21:33 EET 2012

Out of interest, has the NFS issue been tested on NFS4?  My
understanding is that NFS4 has a lot of fixes for the locking/caching
problems that plague NFS3, and we were planning to use NFS4 from day
one.

If this hasn't been tested, is there some kind of load simulator that
we could run to see if the issue does occur in our environment?