[Dovecot] Multiple Maildirs per Virtual User

Ruslan Nabioullin rnabioullin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 03:32:38 EET 2012

How would it be possible to configure dovecot (2.0.16) in such a way
that it would serve several maildirs (e.g., INBOX, INBOX.Drafts,
INBOX.Sent, forum_email, [Gmail].Trash, etc.) per virtual user?

I am only able to specify a single maildir, but I want all maildirs in
/home/my-username/mail/account1/ to be served.

e.g., /etc/dovecot/passwd:
my-username_account1:{PLAIN}password:my-username:my-group::::userdb_mail=maildir:/home/my-username/mail/account1/INBOX

Thanks in advance,
Ruslan

--
Ruslan Nabioullin