[Dovecot] Dovecot under Virtual Host environment??

sparkietm mark.davenport at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 21:12:04 EET 2012

Hi all,
Could anyone point me to a walk-through of setting up Dovecot for multiple
domains under a Virtual Host environment?  I'd like to offer clients their
own email domain for each virtual host e.g john at client_1.com,
sue at client_2.com.  I'm guessing this is fairly common set-up, but a search
on "multiple domains" didn't bring much back.

Also, would it be possible to offer each client webmail?

Many thanks in advance

Mark