[Dovecot] Dovecot antispam plugint got an empty message

Petr Bravenec dovecot at bravenec.eu
Wed Jan 25 09:05:47 EET 2012

Few weeks ago I upgraded dovecot from 1.2 to 2.0.16 and antispam plugin to
2.0_pre20101222. Since the upgrade I'm not able to move messages to my Junk
folder. In the maillog I have found this message:

dspam[25060]: empty message (no data received)

Message is copied from my INBOX to Junk folder, but dspam got an empty message
and sent an error return code. So the moving operation is not successfull and
the original message in INBOX was not deleted. The dspam was not trained (got
an empty message).

Looking to source code of dspam and antispam plugin I suspect the dovecot not
to sending any content to plugin.

Can you help me, please?

Petr Bravenec