[Dovecot] Outlook 2010 very slow when using IMAP - are there any tweaks?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:00:32 EEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Wojciech Puchar <
wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

>  Hi, must be your setup no Problems here with
>>>  Outlook 2010, sorry no time recent for analyse your posted config
>>>

>> I don't have any problems with it either. sounds like it could be a
>> networking problem. I have also heard on the Postfix list about some AV
>> programs causing problems.
>>
> If you don't have problems with outlook then you have very little mail per
> user.
>
> Try this shit with 20GB mailbox. It is really funny i promise :)

It's not funny at all, using certain references as you like doing. I don't
remember when I last heard such words on this list.
Please, if you cannot resist the temptation, s#s.*#crap#g. It keeps this
list cleaner.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,