[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jul 6 12:46:30 EEST 2012

Am 06.07.2012 11:26, schrieb Charles Marcus:
> On 2012-07-05 6:37 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> do you really think it is a good idea to start with a pre-installed
>> FREE operating system instead doing a fresh install?
>
> do you really think it is a good idea to trash someone else's comments (without contributing anything at all I
> might add) based on pure ass-u-me-ptions of yours that have no basis in reality?

where do you see anything offending in my reply?

>> for testing maybe
>> for production not really
>
> Who said I was going to base my *production* server on such an image?

i do not know

but why use it at all if it is not intentent to use later?

> I was asking for something so I could easily get started testing and playing with it

and in my opinion a pre-built image is the wrong start

you learn much more by installing and configure any OS by yourself
as by use a pre-installed without have a clue why things are
working and how they do