[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

J E Lyon role.Dovecot-Readers at JLAssocs.com
Mon Jul 9 12:46:30 EEST 2012

On 9 Jul 2012, at 10:41, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> Many people just want to be proud, or want to make things expensive so their clients are proud. but not always it's like that.

You go on a bit about "pride in complexity" . . What you fail to understand is that many highly intelligent, experienced, very able engineers build systems that are as complex and as large as they _need to be_ and just because you don't deal with such large systems doesn't make everyone else wrong. (Okay, I know, some people are proud, and some people do make bad decisions about large complex systems -- but you make the mistake of assuming everyone does.)

Just my 0.02 -- hope it helps.