[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

solo at privat.dk solo at privat.dk
Mon Jul 9 23:42:20 EEST 2012

Moi.
Hi there.

Wouldn't it be possible to either stop this madness of silly people
trying to teach other maillist users this storage nonsense ? (Religion)
or to tell how to unsubscribe asap ?

My inbox is filling up with this to me, and maybe other on the dovecot
list, completely out of the list scope nonsense.

Regards
Solo