[Dovecot] ot: execute a script via email? [procmail]

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jul 14 21:16:47 EEST 2012

Am 14.07.2012 19:48, schrieb Wojciech Puchar:
>>> can you explain what is wrong in using greatly working program just because there are no new versions?
>>>
>>> What kind of external "maintenance" you need for it?
>>> Sorry but your warning is a pure nonsense. procmail is mature software and that's adventage
>>
>> http://www.cvedetails.com/product/392/Procmail-Procmail.html?vendor_id=225
>>
>> hopefully there will be not found any new
>> security problem now withut get fixed
>>

> so hack my mail. i use procmail heavily. i'm waiting

would you stupid boy stop your permanently trolling on this list?
what is your problem? that you saw the IOPS  of SAN storages
from me after your embarrassing discussion and now searching
some other reason to piss around?

i only pointed out that your "pure nonsense" statement is
naive and if you can not stand criticism be quit at all