[Dovecot] Migrating with dsync and INBOX.INBOX namespace issue

Nikolai Schupbach nikolai at net24.co.nz
Sun Jul 15 12:39:28 EEST 2012

Just a follow up to this - I used the imapsync perl script and found that it synced with the namespaces correctly:

/usr/local/bin/imapsync --host1 source.server.name --user1 test at test.com --password1 MASKED --host2 dest.server.name --user2 test at test.com --password2 MASKED

Host1 capability: IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ NAMESPACE UIDPLUS IDLE AUTH=PLAIN UNSELECT
Host2 capability: IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS SPECIAL-USE QUOTA ACL RIGHTS=texk
Host1 separator and prefix: [.][INBOX.]
Host2 separator and prefix: [.][INBOX.]

So there appears to be some problem with namespaces and dsync/imapc.