[Dovecot] Remove leading and trailing spaces from folder names?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Jul 19 16:07:23 EEST 2012

Am 19.07.2012 14:45, schrieb Ralf Hildebrandt:
> Hi!
>
> Anybody got a doveadm script which can remove leading and trailing
> spaces from folder names?
>
> Right now we're migrating mailboxes from dovecot -> Exchange, and
> Exchange cannot handle leading and trailing spaces in Folder names.

use imapsync ?

http://imapsync.lamiral.info/imapsync_example.bat.txt

REM imapsync example batch for Windows users
REM lines beginning with REM are just comments

REM Replace imap.foo.org toto secretoto 192.168.42.4 titi secretiti with
your own values

.\imapsync.exe --host1 imap.foo.org  --user1 toto --password1
"secretoto" --host2 192.168.42.4 --user2 titi --password2 "secretiti"

Buy standalone imapsync.exe for win32

Struggle free from source code and Perl installation by
buying the latest win32 standalone imapsync.exe for 42 EUR

+ One year of imapsync updates without extra payment.
+ 30 days money-back guarantee!

thats the real punish for going exchnage *g

--
Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer