[Dovecot] Remove leading and trailing spaces from folder names?

Tom Hendrikx tom at whyscream.net
Fri Jul 20 11:05:05 EEST 2012

On 7/20/12 9:56 AM, Frank Bonnet wrote:
> On 07/20/2012 09:48 AM, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
>>> do you really think that he migrates to exchange
>>> because he have fun with it?
>> so? is it my problem that he works in company managed by an idiot?
>>
>> Why dovecot users have to provide free support for microsoft software,
>> while microsoft are paid for their "products" thousands of dollars?
>>
>> Does it make sense?
>
> +1

-1

A dovecot specific question was asked by the OP, but people seem to
think this is a reason to bash either the OP, his company or non-dovecot
software (exchange) for something which is related to the question, but
off-topic for the list.

If you don't have any dovecot related input for the OP, just leave the
thread alone, in stead of trolling. Thank you very much.

--
Tom