[Dovecot] Remove leading and trailing spaces from folder names?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jul 20 11:23:38 EEST 2012

Am 20.07.2012 09:48, schrieb Wojciech Puchar:
>> do you really think that he migrates to exchange
>> because he have fun with it?

> so? is it my problem that he works in company managed by an idiot?

so why do you not simply shut ip at all?

YOU are really not in the position to qualify anybody as
idiot, everybody but you can do this

> Why dovecot users have to provide free support for microsoft
> software, while microsoft are paid for their
> "products" thousands of dollars?

his question was if someone has a ready script
to rename the folders - so hwat is your problem?

> Does it make sense?

yes it makes sense that someone requests a possible existing
ready script instead start to write one, but as said you
foolish idiot even stripped the real question
of the OP before your arrogant answer