[Dovecot] Fwd: official dev team position regarding multiple times requested feature (global sieve)

Tue Jul 24 11:18:14 EEST 2012

sorry folks, please ignore me. my head is is spinning trying to get
hardlinks and default sieve script working at the same time, writing
to dovecot and cyrus at the same time. one is doing the hardlink part
good, and the other the sieve. both fail to get both features right at
the same time. the previous message was intended for the other imap
server :)