[Dovecot] Sieve & Adding headers.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Jul 26 13:08:57 EEST 2012

On 25/07/2012 7:12 PM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Op 7/25/2012 9:57 AM, Steven Haigh schreef:
>> Thanks for the reply Stephan!
>>
>> Out of interest, how can I tell what version is installed? The system
>> is EL6.2 - but dovecot etc is installed via yum.
>>
>> It currently has:
>> # rpm -qa | grep dovecot
>> dovecot-2.0.9-2.el6_1.1.x86_64
>> dovecot-pigeonhole-2.0.9-2.el6_1.1.x86_64
>> dovecot-mysql-2.0.9-2.el6_1.1.x86_64
>>
>> However these look nothing like the pigeonhole version numbers. I can
>> see a few newer packages here and there, but some guidance would be
>> helpful for upgrading either both dovecot & managesieve etc, or just
>> managesieve.
>
> I should have mentioned that right away: Pigeonhole 0.3.x is for Dovecot
> v2.1

I'd just like to say a quick thanks to Stephan for his help.

I've built 2.1.8 using an updated .spec from the older ATRPMs src.rpm
and also built 0.3.1 of dovecot-pigeonhole.

The Extensions section of the Server Sieve Capabilities shows editheader
now as well as a couple of others. I've made the modifications using the
example posted by Stephan earlier in this thread.

I'm wondering how the regex works. ie: I've used:
if header :regex "subject" "\\[SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL\\] *(.*)"

Will this also match a subject of "Re: [SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL] ...." as
well?

I'm a bit unsure how the matching will work in this case.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au