[Dovecot] Dovecot configuration changes

Rups2603 shewalkar.rupesh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:35:41 EEST 2012

Dear all,
           I planning to migrate my Mail server by IRedmail automatic
configuration shell script,but my some of Users using pine as Mail user
agent.(First They login to Mailserver using SSH with own User Name &
Password  which is same as mail UserID & PASSWORD & then they do Pine).

          In IRedmail Their is single mail management user vmail,so How I
will change dovecot setting in IRedmail so it will fit in my setup

Please see my dovecot configuration
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34219004/dovecot.conf dovecot.conf
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34219004/dovecot-ldap.conf dovecot-ldap.conf