[Dovecot] director and IPs shown at the backends

Urban Loesch bind at enas.net
Thu Jun 7 15:12:32 EEST 2012

Hi,

try it with "login_trusted_networks" option on the backends:

# Space separated list of trusted network ranges. Connections from these
# IPs are allowed to override their IP addresses and ports (for logging and
# for authentication checks). disable_plaintext_auth is also ignored for
# these networks. Typically you'd specify your IMAP proxy servers here.
login_trusted_networks =

But for POP this will only working with version 2.1.x

regards
Urban